iCloud activation lock removal
Losing your phone can probably be one of the most horrible experiences in your life, especially since we heavily rely on our devices. These devices usually contain private and personal details about us. Similarly, just like how it can be terrible for a person to lose his phone, finding someone’s phone can also be a challenging sentiment if your purpose is to return it to the owner. Just think about it, how can you return that phone if you don’t even have a clue of who it belongs?
Even with the help of professionals, you won’t be able to do this deed, not unless you have obtained the email address or contact number of the owner. Though, considering the fact that the phone is locked, your access is very much limited, and you wouldn’t even be able to check what’s in store inside the device.
The problem gets worse if the owner failed to put his phone on lost mode. You wouldn’t be receiving any custom messages coming from the owner and you will experience no service errors on the iPhone.
Luckily, there are some ways on how to bypass iCloud activation lock and we’re going to discuss some of those.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iPhone or iPad
Just like when you can’t get mail to iPhone, you will need a bit of patience to fully restore your phone to optimal usage. At this point, there’s a huge chance that the phone in your hand is on “Activate iPhone Screen.” What you have to do is press the home button, then tap the WiFi setting. Then, tap the “i” beside the WiFi symbol.
First thing we need to do is to change the DNS in the our phone.
- You have to input the following DNS, make sure to use to right one for your region:
- For those living in:
- Europe” 22.214.171.124
- USA/North America: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- Other Parts of the Globe: 184.108.40.206
- After inputting the DNS, go back to the main screen, and tap on “Activation Help.”
- If you have followed the steps correctly, you’ll be able to see a text message stating that “You have successfully connected to the server.”
- Tap the menu button located on the upper right hand corner of the screen, and you’ll be able to access various apps, such as iCloud Locked User Chat, Internet, Social, Maps, Mail, Video, YouTube, Audio, Video, and many more.
And now we can finally proceed to bypass the iOS9 activation lock. The steps below must be followed to the letter.
- Step 1: Tap on the menu button, then choose “applications.”
- Step 2: Tap on “Crash” and this would bring you back to the home screen, but this time, you’ll be seeing the Apple logo.
- Step 3: Choose a language you want to use and the country where you’re in.
- Step 4: Press the home button, then select “WiFi Settings” and tap on “i.”
- Step 5: Scroll down and tap “HTTP PROXY.”
- Step 6: The address bar should be cleared, and proceed on tapping the GLOBE icon on your keyboard.
- Step 7: Type 15-30 characters at random, and then “8888” in from of Port, then back.
- Step 8: Tap on next.
Lastly, you just have to keep on sliding the unlock and click the language options for a couple of minutes, without any pause in between. Doing so would bring you to the home screen on the device.
After that, you’ll be able to access the apps, such as Facetime or Newsstand. However, the only drawback of this is that you have to restart the iPhone every time you’re planning to use it.
Buying Used iPhone
There are situations where people buy used iPhone, and that means iCloud activation of that phone is locked. Although most of the time, you can just approach the seller and ask him to unlock the phone, there are situations where the iCloud account is intentionally locked and there’s nothing much that can be done. For this kind of situation, the best thing to do is talk to service providers, but that would definitely cost you a lot.
Instead of doing that, here’s a solution you can try to fix your iPhone.
- Step 1: Look for a legitimate website that offers services, such as “iCloud Unlocking.”
- Step 2: You have to provide your iPhone model and IMEI number. If you don’t know the IMEI number, just dial *#06#.
- Step 3: If the iPhone is locked and you can’t even use the dialer, just tap the “i” icon and you’ll get the IMEI number.
These are just some of the ways on how you can bypass the activation lock of your phone. Give it a try, so that you’ll be able to use that device of yours.